Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

FRStack Version 2.1.30.4 Released

2»

Comments

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    My virus definitions were up to date: 1.261.747.0  2/4/2018.

I don't know what this means.

Then its a nothing.....I guess.   Done here. 

• Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Windows network connections can be set to public, private or domain profiles. Currently FRStack's Setup creates a rule for your current profile. This means if you use a different connection profile FRStack may not work due to a firewall rule not being in place.
    The next version FRStack's Setup will create rules for both Public and Private profiles.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Nice job Mark, Love your software.
  • Rick - W5FCX
    Rick - W5FCX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Great job, Mark!  Love the FRSTACK software. It's exactly what I needed for 2-meter operation.

I have a few ideas to help improve the scanning, but other than that it's perfect.  Happy to take that discussion offline in a private conversation if you're interested in the feedback.

Rick
  • W9KG
    W9KG Member
    edited June 2018
    I recommend you (the developer) use something other than the FRS wave logo for your icon. The wave logo is trademarked and at some point, FRS will have to defend their trademark. 
  • Mark_W3II
    Mark_W3II Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I'm glad you like using FRStack, I am always open to new ideas and improvements. In FRStack, Help menu, select Contact Support to contact me directly. 73
  • VE5DMC
    VE5DMC Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    Very nice work! Now I need a bigger monitor... ;)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.