Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Flex 5000C user. ANF works great but I can't seem to get TNF to work. Yes I have read the eight

Dave Vittum
Dave Vittum Member
I am a relatively new Flex 5000C user. Very satisfied.  ANF works great but I can't seem to get TNF to work. Yes I have read the eight page "white paper". Any advice? Looking for step by step "TNF for dummies" level info here

Answers

• FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    You have to click on TNF then +TNF
  • Dave Vittum
    Dave Vittum Member
    edited February 2018
    Yup that is precisely what I do. TNF button ights up when I click.  TNF+ lights up but only as long as I hold mouse button down then it goes out.  See no change in display when I hit TNF+; the eight page white paper says TNF+ button should result in a new notch showing on screen which I can control (depth and width). I must be missing and intermediate step?

• FRED  W9TB
    FRED W9TB Member ✭✭
    edited January 2019
    What software ver are u using ?
  • Robert Fraley
    Robert Fraley Member
    edited December 2017
    You may have to expand the view to 4 times in order to see it. Then when you see it touch it with mouse hold it and drag up or down to expand.
  • Dave Vittum
    Dave Vittum Member
    edited December 2017
    Tnx that did the trick. appreciate the rapid response!
  • Robert Fraley
    Robert Fraley Member
    edited December 2017
    Which version as Fred was asking? PowerSDR version 2.7.2?  I Have now a much more advanced version that you would love if you like the SDR software. The website is a bit advanced but is not hard to load. Let me know.
  • Dave Vittum
    Dave Vittum Member
    edited December 2017
    Using really old version (2.5.3.14628) but works well. solved most of the problems I asked about (including TNF; memory register etc).  This is a borrowed rig (long term loan) so will probably just go with the flow - loving it! Thanks for all the advice gang
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Then just go get the latest Version, install it and enjoy.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.