Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

n1mm function key CW speed

Bob Kupps
Bob Kupps Member
edited October 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Hi I am using a 6700 with SDR v1.7.30 and Maestro v1.10.16.25. Changing the speed control in N1MM changes the Flex keyer speed but does not change the speed at which the F# message is sent. The N1MM gurus suggest that it is a winkey emulation issue. Any suggestions? TU 73 Bob HS0ZIA

Comments

• Matt (K0KB)
    Matt (K0KB) Member ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    By F# do you mean the SSDR F# or the N1MM F# ? I haven’t noticed this.
  • Bob Kupps
    Bob Kupps Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi Matt I mean the CW messages sent by the N1MM function keys.
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    what do you have set in the winkey tab here?
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Also, Is you key plugged directly into maestro or into the flex transceiver?  we should be able to nail this down.
  • Bob Kupps
    Bob Kupps Member
    edited December 2017
    Hi Chris I do not have an external winkeyer just paddles that are plugged into the 6700. It does not make any difference which box I have checked. I set up the winkey com 6 per a video on youtube so maybe I don't need com 6 at all? TU for any help Bob HS0ZIA

PS **** question but I assume the Maestro software version is what is controlling, not the smart SDR version on the PC?
  • Bob Kupps
    Bob Kupps Member
    edited December 2017
    After updating the PC SDR to the same version as the Maestro the problem was solved. TU 73 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.