Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Software version

Bob Kupps
Bob Kupps Member
edited March 2019 in Maestro
Hi I am running v1.11.12.197 on my Maestro/6700. Does it matter what version of SDR (1.7.30) is on the PC Smart SDR CAT?

Answers

• Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Bob,

It makes zero difference what version is on your computer unless perhaps you are running your computer for DAX and CAT to control other things such as logging. 

In this case you should probably run the latest version of CAT and DAX on your computer to make sure you have the latest code and compatibility.

I download new software to my computer at least weekly and just make a habit of keeping the versions the same.

Mack
    W4AX
    Alpha Team
  • Bob Kupps
    Bob Kupps Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks Mack. I am having a problem with N1MM logger winkey so will download the same version onto the PC.  Bob HS0ZIA
  • Bob Kupps
    Bob Kupps Member
    edited March 2019
    After updating the PC SDR to the same version the N1MM problem was solved! TU
  • Mack
    Mack Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Bob,

You're very welcome. I always recommend running the latest version of the software. On the Alpha team we work hard to find bugs before the software is released and the Flex developers to a great job of listening and fixing things.

Merry Christmas,

Mack
    W4AX

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.