Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

using 6300 & maestro with mrp40 cw software.

Buford, W4HVW
Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
Does any one have experience using MRP40  CW software with the 6300 . I can receive but not transmit. I cannot get the version for SDR to work at all.

Answers

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    What method are you using to key the radio for CW?

The best method would be for it to use the a WinKeyer emulation.

SmartSDR does support WinKeyer.

Sending CW via Winkeyer USB is now fully supported:
    click -Options -TxSettings -Send via Winkeyer
    In the pop up window "RS232 Comport Configuration" enter a valid com port number the winkeyer is linked to.
    click save
    The checkbox "SideTone" allows you to enable/disable the side tone of the winkey device.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    It looks like that program is going to send an audio CW tone back to the radio instead of true CW. What are you looking to use it for. Contesting or rag chew I use CW skimmer and my logging software and it works great. I will be happy to help you later this afternoon if youur available Mike NN9DD
  • LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.