Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

remote connection with standalone client using version 2

Jim Shaffer
Jim Shaffer Member ✭✭
edited October 2017 in SmartSDR API
I want to update my stand-alone client to allow remote operation.  A brief howto guide for remote operation using the api would be helpful.  I got a lot of use out of the pan adapter and waterfall data descriptions that were published on the community, and something similar for remote operation would be great.

Answers

• Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2017
    Jim,

We are working towards a whitepaper that will address how all of the SmartLink pieces fit together and how to integrate this functionality into 3rd party applications.  I've got you on my list to notify when we have that available.  I'm sure we will post an announcement here on the community then as well.  Stay tuned.
  • Jim Shaffer
    Jim Shaffer Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Thanks to some help from the folks at Flex, I am able to connect remotely to the radio, but how do I get audio?  I am willing to use the DAX control panel.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.