Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't get TNF to work in iOS

WA6FXT Mike
WA6FXT Mike Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I can't create a TNF in SSDR for iOS. Global TNF is on, 6700 v2.0.19, SSDR for iOS v2.2.1:0.52 D1.25. iPad Air v10.3.3 Neither +TNF button or + in TNF editor will create a filter.

Comments

• Greg N8GD
    Greg N8GD Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I'm having the same problem.  I have an iPad Pro 10.5" running iOS 11.  I can't say if this happened after the upgrade from iOS 10 to 11, but it sure seemed to happen around that time.  I had TNFs created for band edges on each Amateur band, and now they're all gone, and I can't recreate any of them.  The TNFs appear just fine on SmartSDR for Windows.  Marcus, can you shed any light on this behavior?
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    This is a bug. Sorry. Just sent version 2.2.2 to Apple which fixes this bug.

I hope Apple will release this update soon.

Sorry again.

Marcus

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.