Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

N1mm spectrum display and V2

Michael Coslo
Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
edited September 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Just downloaded V2, for my 6300 and I'm trying to get the Scope spectrum monitor working. From the N1MM manual, this process should be automatic, just select the radio. From Youtube videos, it appears to be trivial, indeed the most promising one had more on setting up winkeyer.

And I don't see anything about it in the manual.

N1MM is set up SO2R and working FB.

I do not see a source named "external" to choose in N1MM

accoerding to the instructions in N1MM:
  • If a supported Flex radio is detected, N1MM+ will send commands to the radio to start and stop the spectrum. It will send your local IP address and port 13064 to the radio.

• The Spectrum Window should automatically find the Flex spectrum feed if it is already sending it. Otherwise, start the Flex and do the following
    • Start a new Spectrum window and select External as the source. The Flex should already be transmitting its identifying information, so when you go to choose the source, pick the source you want from the drop-down list
Okay, this seems cut and dried, but I must be doing something pretty **** here. Is there a setting on the Radio itself I'm missing?

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.