Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smartlink stopped working

WA5YOM
WA5YOM Member ✭✭
Smartlink stopped working....I llogged out and logged in..everything looks normal....but never connects...

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Maybe you need to re-register.
  • WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Yea just log out and back in should come up.

• Andy M5ZAP
    Andy M5ZAP Member
    edited February 2020
    Hi I have exactly the same problem. I have had it for last 3 or 4 days. The radio appears after logging on but after selecting it the iOS app puts you back to home screen. (Crashes?) You also cannot connect remotely from SSDR for windows from another location. I have tried logging out and back in but the problem persists. Powering the radio down remotely does not help. I am away from the home QTH at the moment and do not yet have Remote power control on the router or radio power supply so cannot try resetting the radio and router until I return.
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Are you guys using manual port forward or UPnP? If you're using UPnP try restarting the radio. If you're using manual forwarding be sure the radio's IP hasn't changed.
  • Andy M5ZAP
    Andy M5ZAP Member
    edited February 2020
    I'm using UPnP. I can't do a full remove power reset at the moment as I am remote and haven't yet set that facility up. (First job when I get home :)
  • WA5YOM
    WA5YOM Member ✭✭
    edited May 2018
    I am not uding UPnP....I re-registered...and it still doesn't work, and when I test the connection it passes...when I connect through my local wifi without smartlink...it works...Smartlink network settings are manual and still valid...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.