Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is there a document how to communicate with the 6600M radio over TCPIP?

W8WD
W8WD Member
edited November 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have a homebrew  WiFi antenna switch controller/driver that manages my antenna and stack selections. I connect over TCPIP to get band & frequency information from my current radio so there no physical connection between the controller and radio. I have reserved a 6600M, Is there any documentation available to get started writing my driver for the 6600M?

Thanks!
Brian/W8WD

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I think you’re looking for the FlexLib API info. Although you might be reinventing the wheel - is SmartLink appropriate for your needs?
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    There is an API but most have just sat down with the radio and wiresharked it.
  • W8WD
    W8WD Member
    edited June 2018
    Eric, Thank you for pointing me to the documentation. I will be using the 6600M with PowerGenius XL and remote connection from Maestro, I am assuming 6600M TCPIP will support multiple connections from several devices including my application simultaneously. 
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited August 2017
    Absolutely.  We do this already today with SmartSDR, DAX and CAT (all clients to the radio).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.