Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DAX 2.0.17 (remote)

KD7CAO
KD7CAO Member
edited February 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
I thought in my little bit of downtime at work I would try to setup CW Skimmer for the Eclipse 2017. I keep hearing CW running on some of the 60M channels, presumably for the FEMA network running. I started to follow the instruction guide found online for setting up CW Skimmer and ran into a problem. My DAX is not connecting. I am operating remote, the radio is on a different network, but actually within the same building. Radio is connected to a FiOS network whereas I am connected to my enterprise network.

I am not sure what is wrong or why I can not seem to get the selected DAXIQ to show up under streams. At this point I am only trying to listen, not transmit.

Answers

• George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    DAX is not supported via SmartLink in version 2.0.
  • KD7CAO
    KD7CAO Member
    edited August 2017
    Oh. I thought I read on another post that it was fully supported. So I am SOL. Okay. NP.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    There is an independent Mac version of xDax and xCat that was released and mentioned in these forums that does work with 2.0.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.