Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

PSL1V0C-0.82

John G3WGV
John G3WGV Member ✭✭
edited November 2018 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
My 6500 just threw the above error while I was away doing something totally unrelated. Neither normal power down/up nor factory reset would clear it. Unplugged the power for 5 mins and the fault went away.

What does it mean?

Answers

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Gerald previously posted "The message says that your 1V power supply is running low at 0.92V. When the voltage goes below 0.92V, the supervisory processor will shut down the CPU and reports that error. " but his examples used a power threshold of 0.92V. If it returns, especially if you are certain the radio's external power didn't vary or drop you might put a Help Ticket in. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • John G3WGV
    John G3WGV Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Thanks for that Steve. I'd half guessed it meant something like that but couldn't see what might be the cause, as the radio was just sitting there and clearly had power. My controller monitors the before and after fuse voltages and the last values the radio sent before it crashed were around the 13V mark. Of course the radio only updates those voltages every couple of seconds or so, so I might have missed a spike.

The radio has been fine since I did the unplugging thing, so it's just one of those mysteries I guess.

73, John, 'WGV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.