Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Gin and Orange Juice, an iPhone 7, and v2!

Larry - WA7LZO
Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
What could be more FUN than this on a Friday night, after a long stressful week at the proverbial office?! 

and, BTW, imageATTN: Icom, Kenwood, and Yaesu: Hang It Up!!

Br,
Larry
WA7LZO

Comments

• Mike - ZL1MRC
    Mike - ZL1MRC Member
    edited January 2019
    I love it :)

Mike ZL1MRC
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2017

Brilliant

I can personally attest to the fact that it works well from ALMOST ANY BAR ANYWERE IN THE WORLD.....gives you a great opportunity to test the local brew while working DX

• David-N5PSM
    David-N5PSM Member ✭✭
    edited August 2018
    Lets keep competition going.....I personally do not want another American Airlines!
  • Larry - WA7LZO
    Larry - WA7LZO Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017

Just tongue in cheek, David! :)

But, I do hope Yaesu and Kenwood will bring HF SDR offerings to the amateur radio marketplace, and soon. Icom has certainly done its part with HF SDR, and I happily own an IC-7300, which is an excellent radio, especially given its $1249 price point. I have no plans to part with it, either, and I am anxiously looking forward to the pending arrival of the IC-7610.

I believe Yaesu and Kenwood need to come up with SDR's by about Dayton 2018, or they may enter into an unrecoverable spin.

Br,

Larry

WA7LZO

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    I need a like button for the original post
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Gin and Juice... and Flex. Gotta love it. Peter K1PGV

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.