Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
SmartLink Installation on a Remote Maestro?
Have brought a Maestro to demo, and just completed the SmartSDR v2.0.17 update and did a reboot.
But no Login button for SmartLink is exposed, and of course the radio is back at the shack (all fully updated to v2.0.17 and also already SmartLink registered).
To use a Maestro with v2 for the first time do I need to have the radio on the same WAN?
Or is their a work around. (I have one in mind, as I left my Raspberry Pi VPN up, but wanted to see if there was another way for when I help other hams in this situation).
Leave a Comment
- 56 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 96 The Flea Market
- 5.2K Software
- 4.8K SmartSDR for Windows
- 28 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 70 SmartSDR for Mac
- 134 SmartSDR for iOS
- 145 SmartSDR CAT
- 57 DAX
- 273 SmartSDR API
- 6.9K Radios and Accessories
- 5.7K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 542 Maestro
- 9 FlexControl
- 704 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 129 Power Genius Products
- 101 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 10 Power Genius Utility
- 18 Tuner Genius
- 30 Shack Infrastructure
- 13 Networking
- 75 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 43 Contesting
- 106 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 55 Amateur Radio Interests
- 370 Third-Party Software