Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

2.0 registration

KC7ES
KC7ES Member ✭✭
edited March 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
Took a few tries of the PTT foot switch before it took. Waited a few seconds into the timer window and held the switch a couple of seconds. Got it on the third try. If you run into this issue, don't give up. Might have been network issues, but otherwise a smooth upgrade to my 6300.

Comments

• Joe - KC2TN
    Joe - KC2TN Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I had the same issue with my foot switch. It works fine for keying the Amp/radio but wouldn't work for the registration process. However, when I switched to using my KEY instead, it worked the first time. Mystery!
  • Rudy HB9MHB
    Rudy HB9MHB Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I had the same with my PTT on the microphone, I need four times then was ok.
  • Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    It just took a quick tap on the Begali paddles for mine to register.
  • KC7ES
    KC7ES Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I may have found the issue..I inadvertently left my laptop upstairs on, and connected to the LAN. Both DAX and Smart SDR Cat were running (v 1.10.16). That might have caused a conflict. Note to self...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.