Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro having a hard day

Brenton Meadows
edited July 2017 in Maestro
Maestro with 6700

Answers

• Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Now, dies when I hit version 2 run. This has been working overwhelmingly well, im sure we have a procedure wrong this side. Cheers brenton vk3cm ps. Still loving flex, loving is easy in the good times, the trick is to work together in the hard times.
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Uh oh .......
    Cheers brenton vk3cm ps heart rate still good, 5 mg **** suggested by 13 yr old son....**** him later....and he's a ham from 10 years old....to quote, dad , you broke the maestro, reply, love u but run fast, just a thought..haha
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Ps....i realise most of America is asleep right now, pls feel fee to reply, forget breakfast, flex more important. Free trip to Australia to any answers ( conditions apply) hahaimage
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Noimagew I'm gathering hit v2
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Could it be we have issues on the 6700 end? Working well standalone on up computer. After hitting, sure, load v2 at the maestro end, bank screen. Tried magic wand, connected 8kv line, Samantha my xyl prayed, she suggested like riley, my son and resident smart%€×, you broke your perfectly good working maestro. Is there a 911 equivalent for spousal abuse by a beautiful wife and a loving 13 year old, if they could come in, handcuff them both, one night in jail may get them to understand, flex is a family, don't mess with us....if you can elect Trump as president, and I'm not against it, but your a country thinking outside the square and achieving results...maybe two days in jail for his demeaning comments re flex, we can't take this lying down....and yes, unit tries to boot but i almost wonder , do i go back a version in firmware and then try reconnecting v2.0.....you rhisxwill be awake soon, help from an assistant worked in the USA and the middle east with some genius usa engineers, benefit annoying you more than my own guys.
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    image Ok, this reboot, screen flashing off and on, moving between for rx 1 to rx 2, back and forth with flashing lights all over the rhs of the maestro. Ok, enough info to hopefully have a few sat morning hams comment on. Will stay up late to keep an eye on any experimental ideas to assist. Bloody pain, this was working beautifully, more the shame but complete confidence in flex.....
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Could it be we have issues on the 6700 end? Working well standalone on up computer. After hitting, sure, load v2 at the maestro end, bank screen. Tried magic wand, connected 8kv line, Samantha my xyl prayed, she suggested like riley, my son and resident smart%€×, you broke your perfectly good working maestro.
    Is there a 911 equivalent for spousal abuse by a beautiful wife and a loving 13 year old, if they could come in, handcuff them both, one night in jail may get them to understand, flex is a family, don't mess with us....if you can elect Trump as president, and I'm not against it, but your a country thinking outside the square and achieving results...maybe two days in jail for his demeaning comments re flex, we can't take this lying down....and yes, unit tries to boot but i almost wonder , do i go back a version in firmware and then try reconnecting v2.0.....you rhisxwill be awake soon, help from an assistant worked in the USA and the middle east with some genius usa engineers, benefit annoying you more than my own guys.image
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    And back in action, removed all power, rear battery included, left for an hour, fired back up, it had lost all my presets but working all again.
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017
    Scary as to why the unit got in so much trouble, any comments welcomed cheers brenton vk3cm USA Booming on 40m ... image
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Such drama!  Watching too many Reality TV shows? hi 

Be sure you have plugged your Maestro in the wall (power off) for at least 30 minutes to ensure the Maestro's internal battery (not speaking of its plug-in battery), has a good charge.   
  • Brenton Meadows
    edited July 2017

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.