Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

"Smart"SDR 3 ??

W5XZ - dan
W5XZ - dan Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
SmartSDR 3 ??  If SmartSDR 2 doesn't put anything really new on the table for me, can i defer my 'early adopter free upgrade' to SSDR 3, whenever it happens??

Answers

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    SSDR 3.0 ?

Wish list is closed.

We work on SSDR 4.0 now !

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited June 2017
    Yes, you can.
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017

I vaguely remember paying 100 dollars extra on the signature series. How is this going to work as I have no record of doing this?

Jim, K6QE

• Tim - W4TME
    edited June 2017
    Contact sales. They have a record of it.
  • Gerald-K5SDR
    Gerald-K5SDR FlexRadio Employee ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    @Dan

I am assuming you have a Limited Edition radio based on your comment.  Yes, you can defer to a later major version (3.x, 4.x, etc.) if you desire.  There will be multiple 2.x releases with new features before v3.0 though so you may well find things you will want in v2.x.
  • davidk8dm
    davidk8dm Member
    edited June 2017
    I purchased/placed orders for the Flex 6700 (delivered), Maestro (on order) and Genius amplifier (on order) at Dayton with the understanding that the Smart SDR v2 would allow me to operate the Flex 6700 remotely with the control in Virginia and the radio in New Jersey connected through the Internet. Will v2 still support this type of operation? 
  • Tim - W4TME
    edited June 2017
    The short and long answer is Yes. SmartSDR will have the ability to control the PGXL amp from the SmartSDR console.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.