Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Carabobo Independece Battle YV Contest

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
edited December 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows

My flex 6300 and me will on air 40 mts tonight....on Carabobo Independece of Venezuela Battle ....today Venezuela is fighting a new independece Battle
http://www.radioclubvalenciaac.org.ve/index.php/concurso-internacional-batalla-de-carabobo

....I will participate in this contest in honor of 75 venezuelan whom has lost their life fighting for freedon and democracy at our country...

Best Regards and 73's

George, YV5WZ 

Comments

• Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Saturday is the beginning of Field Day in the USA, but if I get a chance, I will try to work a few YV contacts.  Congratulations on independence.  Sounds like the Spanish were no more happy with you than the British were with us.  :)
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I would just like to say my heart goes out to you all in YV. Since I am from your neighboring country I have heard the news about what is going on there. You all are in our thoughts and prayers. I do hope things get better to the point where I can go up in the mountains of Merida again and explore the countryside. Your country is beautiful as are its people. Ria
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    And let me add, very best of luck with the current situation in your country.  
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thanks Steve!
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Love you!!! Thanks Ria.....I always love your post....this one is the most :)
  • Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    totally
  • FrankP
    FrankP Member
    edited June 2017
    Nice to work you last night Doc, with that 20 over signal. 73 Frank, WA3RSL
  • YV5WZ
    YV5WZ Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thanks to you my friend!!!!....nice QSO...73's

George, YV5WZ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.