Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

A quality GUI

G8ZPX
G8ZPX Member
edited June 2020 in New Ideas

See the link below to this "KIT" amplifier.

http://rf-kit.de/en/

It's very obvious that whoever designed the software for this amp is a highly experienced Ham that's putting a great deal of time, effort and understanding into the ergonomics, workflow and snap-shot readability of the data being presented.

Designers of more high-end and more expensive products should take note, this is not just "eye candy" but actually what discerning operators are expecting as standard.

Comments

• Donovan van Loggerenberg
    edited June 2017

I really like this Kit, have already sent request for availability and Price...Hi

If the Maestro is giving anyone grey hair like it is me, Check this link out

https://iw7dmh.jimdo.com/arduino-flex-controller/

So many projects, not enough money...Hi

Donovan

ZS2DL

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I've ordered one.
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    ... in production :-)
  • Tony C kc2dis
    Tony C kc2dis Member
    edited June 2017
    My understanding of the 2.0 Interface is that it will be very similar to what we have now
  • Jerry NY2KW
    Jerry NY2KW Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    The website says "B26 RF-2K+ complete kit ready to deliver" but there are no links for pricing or ordering.  Do you know of any other links?
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Jerry, I would just email Reinhard.  He responds pretty quickly.  I traded emails with him this morning and he replied in less than an hour.  I think the price was about 2700 Euros including shipping without the tuner, but that was my Dayton price.  It is a complete kit, other than you have to add some fans and a PI computer.

Mike

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    contact him directly reinhard@rf-kit.de

I still prepare the new web pages ...
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    2700 Euros translates to 3008.00 USD. I'll keep my Maestro, it hasn't failed me yet.
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    The GUI is for an HF amp, not a replacement for the Mestro.  :)
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    using VNC -> any Tablet, PC or cell phone work fine
  • Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    $3000 for a 2 device LDMOS amp is a bargain. If they made one for 2 meters I might get it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.