Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Waiting on Hardware Initialization (W)

Patrick Moonen
edited June 2020 in Maestro
Hello

imageI have Flexradio 6300 and buy Maestro now.
Today i want update the Maestro to 1.10.16 and have problems now.
The battery full load and conect the Maestro via the ethernet cable for update.
Step 3/4 and my Maestro say "  waiting on hardware Initialization (W) "

Can you help me to fix this problem i read that you solved the problem.
I put photo in the mail from my Maestro here.

73 Pat ON3CQ 

Comments

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Hi Pat

You may have to reboot it a few times.  Power off the Maestro (long hold of the power button) and then restart it.

I'm sure you have done this at least once.  However, try it again.

Mike va3mw

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020
    As Mike said hold the power button past where it says to swipe down to shutdown. Continue holding until the Maestro completely shuts down and the lights go off. You mention battery is fully charged but did not mention if you have the AC adapter plugged in. Make sure it is plugged in and providing 12 volts to Maestro. Dave wo2x
  • Patrick Moonen
    edited July 2018
    Hi Michael & David,

I'm going to try hope then the problem is solved, 

Pat ON3CQ

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited July 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond using the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.
  • Patrick Moonen
    edited July 2018
    Hi Tim,

I open new ticket for the problem.

73 Pat ON3CQ

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.