Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 for sale

dave
dave Member
edited February 2020 in New Ideas
Very nice condition, non-smoking shack.  Best offer.
0 votes

Open for Comments · Last Updated

Comments

• Marty VK2VCC
    Marty VK2VCC Member
    edited August 2017
    ballpark asking price?
  • Keith Flint
    Keith Flint Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    You need to give us more info if you want to sell it. Power Cord? Interface board? Age. condition, software included, etc.
    Lowest price you will accept? Repair history, etc.
  • dave
    dave Member
    edited July 2018
    Complete operating unit with power cord, headset with boom mic (Yamaha), firewire cable.
    What is an "interface board"?
    Age, about 4 years, condition like new with original box, uses PowerSDR from Flex.
    I will accept best offer.  No issues or repairs ever.  Selling because I am focusing on VHF/UHF disaster response.  Anything else?
    I also have a SIIG FireWire ExpressCard (never used) that I will throw in.
  • Marty VK2VCC
    Marty VK2VCC Member
    edited August 2017
    what location Dave.
  • dave
    dave Member
    edited July 2018
    Located in San Francisco.
  • dave
    dave Member
    edited July 2018
    Just found a note that makes me think I bought it in May 2009 from Flex Systems.
  • John - K3MA
    John - K3MA Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Dave what is your email address or call so I can look up your email address on QRZ?
  • dave
    dave Member
    edited July 2018
    Call NE5EE
    Email  dave2@sfwcf.com
  • dave
    dave Member
    edited June 2017
    If it helps you to decide, I have an IBM (not Lenovo) server with mobo firewire that I will throw in.  But it is HEAVY, so not practical to ship.  Quite a beautiful machine and has run PowerSDR flawlessly....  It is really put together, designed as a web page server.  Reboots itself after power loss, quite remarkable.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.