Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TNF in Maestro

Roberto EA2CNU
Roberto EA2CNU Member ✭✭
edited June 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
With version 2.0 will it be possible to define TNF filters from Maestro?

Answers

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited May 2017
    It is on the 2.x to-do list.  Whether or not it makes it into the 2.0 release will depend on timing.
  • Chris de Voogd
    Chris de Voogd Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I found out when you start SSDR on your PC and open and configure a TNF there and  when you now start Maestro and take over SSDR from your PC, you will see the sameTNF on Maestro simular as on your PC screen  (yellow) also fully controlable by swiping and can be shifted over the entire band. Maybe old news but new to me.
    Chris
    DJ2NL
  • Roberto EA2CNU
    Roberto EA2CNU Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Thank you very much for the two answers.
    For me it is also new news. For now we will use this advice, while we wait for the final incorporation in the software.
    Again, thank you very much.

Roberto EA2CNU

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.