Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Great Flex Service

Options
K4MT
K4MT Member ✭✭
 I recently sent a 5000A in with a very intermittent  RX failure that was difficult to diagnose and duplicate.  I have been out of town and just now getting time ti give them priase they deserve. 

Dudly and I believe Glenda kept me in the loop during the time they tried to find the problem and made me feel as if I was part of the process.  They determined the problem must be on the RFIO board and the replaced it. Radio now is perfect!

Thanks Flex service team for your hard work and allowing me to be involved in the process.  

Gary K4MT

Comments

• WA2SQQ
    WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Not to mention that the 5000 has been out of production for a few years. And now we have all these people worrying about their 6xxx radios. FRS's service is one reason why I bought my 5000 and my 6500 - The "big three" can't even come close to matching their service and dedication to customer satisfaction.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I am happy to hear FRS continues to support out of production production.  That's a major plus!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.