Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QST Cover - Tease

Gary Wise
Gary Wise Member ✭✭
edited May 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Just received the June 2017 QST. At the top of the cover page is the statement, "The World is Now Your Shack with SmartSDR v2.0 from FlexRadio Systems" and a flag to page 25.

We here all knew it was coming, but it is nice to see it in print.

Of course the ad on page 25 provides no details.

Looking forward to the Thursday night dinner even more.

Gary W4EEY

Comments

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Well, it does say that 'Now with the ability to operate from anywhere in the world*" with the asterick referencing version 2.0 so its not an error!

• Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Get your wallet ready!
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Not a problem.  In the years since I've had my Flex, I haven't paid a cent for all the software upgrades I've received - some of them with significant improvements.  I'm more than willing to shell out a couple of hundred bucks now for the latest and greatest - plus future enhancements until the next version release.
  • Ron Morgan
    Ron Morgan Member
    edited May 2017
    This will be one of the least expensive upgrades to my station. Worth the wait and well worth the price.
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Me too I love spending money on stuff that makes me excited! Flex is all about that.
  • Jd Dupuy
    Jd Dupuy Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I agree, can't wait to see that "Buy it Now" button!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.