Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

BUY FLEX 6500 or 6300

EW6W
EW6W Member
edited June 2018 in New Ideas
EW6W team for contest cq WPX need flex 6500 or 6300
eu6ml@tut.by
we wont buy!!

Comments

• Ken Hansen
    Ken Hansen Member ✭✭
    edited June 2018
    I do not understand this post, are you looking to buy a Flex 6300 or 6500 from someone?
  • EW6W
    EW6W Member
    edited May 2017
    yes! because in Flex shop no  radio for sale
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017

Isn't the CQ W WPX just over two weeks from now?

Expect it is a timing thing, hence the desire to find a private seller with a radio in stock.

Wonder if any of the European distributors would have a radio for them?

Steve K9ZW

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Thats a real bummer, I imagine its frustrating when distributors run out of stock with an immediate timeline looming.   In the event you find something for a future one,  if you are a multi-op team I would focus on the 6500/6700 series radios with their built in preselectors(particularly in the EU region), and I can assist in making sure your flex is as contest ready as possible.  Feel free to contact me off list and I will do my best to help you out.  
  • EW6W
    EW6W Member
    edited May 2017
    СHRIS thks!!!!!
    we have 2 radio 6500
    How we can use radio for conest team
    I write you on mail
    73!
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited December 2017
    GE OM, and No problem!.  Your station is quite impressive and many of the lessons learned at N6RO will apply to EW6W.  I have received your email and will get something to you overnight (my day, I need to go into work :-).) Looking forward to working with another larger station..
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Hi Chris,
     Nice interview with you published in the May/June 2017 issue of the National Contest Journal. I, for one, enjoyed the read.  It is good to see you passing along the Elmer tradition of "paying it forward".
    Regards
    Larry k1UO
  • Steve Gw0gei
    Steve Gw0gei Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I have a 6300 for sale in uk if that is any help. £1800 sterling plus buyer arranges insured secure courier. I am upgrading to a 6700 , and uk dealer has one of them in stock. Steve gw0gei, email via qrz.com
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    thanks Larry, much appreciated and thanks for the kind words!  I was humbled by the opportunity to share my story in NCJ and always look forward to working with anyone interested in radiosport as I was not so long ago.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.