Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart s-Meter Plus download

Bob G   W1GLV
Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Third-Party Software
If anyone is looking for Woodbox Radio SmartSDR Meter Plus, use this llink to my dropbox.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nt5hp1g07q1azr6/Smart%20S-meter%20Plus.zip?dl=0

Comments

• LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Thank You Bob,

Larry
    ke2yc
  • Dave -- W7IWW
    Dave -- W7IWW Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Where would I look for the Setup instructions.  Downloaded fine, but need help setting CAT/Port communication.
  • Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Will this run on W10? I get a message that it won't.
  • N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    There were instructions? 
  • LarryF
    LarryF Member ✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hi all,
    Just loaded on Win 10 and needed to download Net Framework 3.5 which has 3 and 2 in it.  Have not tried in smartsdr yet as I am repairing my power supply.  It does boot the meter in desk top.  As soon as I get supply back together will try in smartsdr.  Follow readme file and you should be ok.

Larry
    ke2yc
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    very easy, click on the S(setup), next pick an unused com port. If the comport is OK it will tell you. Save & Exit.
  • Dave -- W7IWW
    Dave -- W7IWW Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Thanks.  Tried that several times.  In Setup, selected port (#34) and got "Cat Port Ok!" Selected "Save & Exit",  Port #34 showed up on S-Meter. then clicked "Start" but still no joy.  I must still be missing something.  

• Robert Karz
    Robert Karz Member
    edited June 2020
    Bob, really neat and easy to install.  Works great.  Glad I came across your note.  Been wanting a "real" S meter for my 6300.  TNX for the link and TNX to IK4IRO & IK3VIG for writing the app.

Bob, K2OID

• Tom    N5MOA
    Tom N5MOA Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Dave, I was having the same issue, until it dawned on me that the CAT Port selected probably needed to be one showing up in the  "SmartSDR Cat" panel.

That was my  "duh" moment for today. :-)
  • Dave -- W7IWW
    Dave -- W7IWW Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Tom -- Thanks for the tip.  What I found out is that slice A was running WSJT-X and that CAT port was always busy.  When I switched off the digital, BINGO !.  I had tried looking at SmartCAT, but now see the reason it did not work.  Now i claim my "duh" moment for today!  More fun!

Dave
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I've been running it W10 since it was introduced, no biggy.
  • Bob G   W1GLV
    Bob G W1GLV Member ✭✭
    edited May 2017
    I'm glad you're enjoying it. Great smeter.
  • Vincent Martin - N5ATM
    Vincent Martin - N5ATM Member ✭✭
    edited March 2018
    FYI:  This link is no longer working.  Might want to update or **** this thread.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.