Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

More Excellent Service

Options
Larry - W9FLA
Larry - W9FLA Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I am very impressed with the FlexRadio team for the excellent response and service provided on my Flex-6700.  The issue was discussed and quickly diagnosed as needing to return the unit.  The factory repair was done and the radio returned to me faster than expected.  My measures of a great company are the quality of their products and the support provided for them.  Amazon, Costco and now FlexRadio are my personal best choices for value.  Particular thanks to Matt, Tim and Dudley and to the team of people behind the scenes, Greta and Katie.

Larry – W9FLA

Comments

• Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options

Yep, Flex people are more like family.

Jim, K6QE

• Neal_K3NC
    Neal_K3NC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Options
    The support from Flex exceeds even the quality of their products which is very high. I own a 5000 and 3000 which are just rock solid performers, in addition to my 6700, the best performing radio to  this moment!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Options
    You are very welcome, Larry. The pleasure is all ours.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.