Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Maestro Is Beeping

L.Kubis
L.Kubis Member ✭✭

Comments

• Richard McClelland, AA5S
    Richard McClelland, AA5S Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Run!
  • K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    D0 you have a battery installed?   May need charging.
  • L.Kubis
    L.Kubis Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Somehow my message didn't get through the first time around.

My Maestro started to beep at me a couple of days ago at irregular times. Usually it is a single beep followed after some time with  2 or 3 beeps. Obviously this is a code for something and I'm not sure for what.

I have my Maestro on AC power all the time using the supplied power pac. I do not have an operating  battery installed at this time.

Is this a warning for something about to fail?

How can I stop this annoying alarm?

Cheers!
    Lloyd
    VE3ERQ
    edited March 2017
    No problem, Lloyd, I understand.  I'll take off my comment above if you find it annoying.
  • L.Kubis
    L.Kubis Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    No problem with the comment, Richard -- the beeping hasn't reached the continuous state yet.
    edited March 2017
    I was concerned that the dilithium crystals in your warp drive were melting down.   I'm glad to hear that the situation has stabilized :-)
  • Jim Gilliam
    Jim Gilliam Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017

Emulating the road runner?

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Dive! Dive!
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I would recommend notifying Flex.  Occasional beep from a Windows OS machine can possibly indicate a problem with a driver, hardware or address conflict.  Since the Maestro is running Windows, the folks at flex may be able to look at the event logs and get an idea of what is going on.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I have converted this topic to a support HelpDesk ticket (http://helpdesk.flexradio.com) for expedited issue resolution.  Please respond using the HelpDesk ticket for issue resolution.
    If anyone else is experiencing an issue similar to this one, please submit a HelpDesk support ticket for issue resolution.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.