Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Turn off Filter Control Widget

Pat N6PAT
Pat N6PAT Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for Windows
Is there a way to turn off the Filter Control Widget? When I have the Smart SDR window sized so only one band is displayed - I usually display it this way - the widget keeps getting displayed whenever the cursor approaches the bottom of the screen which is most of the time because of my display preferences with the reduced height of the window

I would like to hide or disable the widget completely.

Answers

• Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    Not that I know of but it sounds like it would be a great feature.  I spend a ton of time screwing around recovering from this very issue.  I go to grab the slice and the darn Filter Widget comes up. 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.