Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

1.10.8 crashes intermittently usually after flex control get intermittent.

Ed
Ed Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in SmartSDR for Windows
1.10.8 crashes intermittently usually after flex control get intermittent. Have to restart software to get up again, sometime Flex knob still intermittent and must shut down radio and reboot radio and software. This is new with the Beta version. Anyone else have similar problem? 

Thanks
 Ed...K1EDG

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Hello Ed...I'm using the Beta version and so far the only issue I have is port duplication...Flex Control and platform both working solid...I realize this does not help you very much.  I would recommend opening up a Support Ticket...Take care

Ronald
  • David Livingston
    David Livingston Member ✭✭
    edited April 2018
    Yes, I know a number of people including myself having this issue...!!!
  • W3PH
    W3PH Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    I've had the problem twice with 1.10.8 using a Maestro. Maestro lost connection with the 6500 and couldn't see it to reconnect until I power-cycled the 6500.
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    If you are having the Com port "in use" issue, which can affect the operation of any com port device, such as the FlexControl, there is an article in the HelpDesk that describes how yo reset the port reservations (in use flag) on com ports that are not actually in use.  https://helpdesk.flexradio.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000504463-Removing-In-Use-Com-Ports-for-Availabl...
  • Ed
    Ed Member ✭✭
    edited January 2017
    After several days or running V10.15.33 seems to cleared all problems.

Thanks for the replies

73  Ed K1EDG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.