Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

strange error message after an update to 1.10.8 beta

Very strange thing happened this morning. Had a difficult time upgrading to the Beta version of SSDR and had to attempt a reboot during upgrade. Eventually the radio recovered and SSDR was working great. I powered down the Flex. Went upstairs came back about two hours later and fired it up. The radio led started blinking red and I got an error message beginning with PSLV - (something) and locked up. I shut down the power supply and turned it back on and the radio seemed to function fine after that. Sorry I could not get the exact message (had a .75 in it). Hoping it was a one time event related to upgrade but was wondering if anyone else had seen this after upgrading to the beta.

Comments

• ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited April 2017
    sounds like a low voltage error, if it happens again I would open a support case and take note of the specific error to assist where in the chain the problem is occurring.
  • Tony C kc2dis
    Tony C kc2dis Member
    edited May 2017
    ok will report tomorrow after i shut the radio down for the night and restart in the morning
  • Tony C kc2dis
    Tony C kc2dis Member
    edited May 2017
    no problems yet after a shutdown and wait overnight so looks good for now thanks

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.