Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR v1.10 Beta Flex anomaly Frequency Cursor Disappears on 40meters on Windows 10 after awhile Spa

mikeatthebeach .
mikeatthebeach . Member ✭✭
SSDR v1.10 Beta Flex anomaly Frequency Cursor Disappears on 40meters  on Windows 10 after awhile, also Span changes as well

Anyone else experiencing this bug

Had to completely Downgrade to say 1.8.4 or 1.9.13 of SSDR then Upgrade to
1.10 Beta of SSDR to be ok for a while then goes bad again with missing Frequency
User on 40 meters 

Very strange, acts like 1.10 Beta is unstable under Windows 10

73 Mike

Answers

• k3Tim
    k3Tim Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2020

Not seeing this behavior. The WSJT-X decoder has slice A on 40 meters for hours at a time and no problem seen. Running 4 slices during the day with Win 10 PC and at night a Maestro with a single slice. The only 3rd party apps in use are WSJT, fldigi and FRStack. Flex Control knob at port 99 is functional as expected.

Are you running multiple slices?

One time the SDR itself locked up requiring a power cycle. 

Tim
  • Tom K3TF
    Tom K3TF Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    So far have not seen any problem. New guy here. Flex 6500 is 2 weeks old running the new Beta Software. It sits on 40 CW, is there any other mode of communications, 24/7. No disappearing cursor and no change in span. I run one or two slices. 

Tom
    K3TF......

• Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I never saw that behavior when running the beta software and I spend most of my time with at least one panadapter on 40m.

Norm - W7CK
  • mikeatthebeach .
    edited December 2016
    Just run one slice
  • Norm - W7CK
    Norm - W7CK Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I forgot to mention - I'm running Windows 10 Pro.
  • mikeatthebeach .
    edited December 2016
    Master Reset to factory defaults solved it - 5 second countdown - Page 20 of Hardware Manual 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.