Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I would like to say Thank you

YV5WZ
YV5WZ Member ✭✭
A few months ago, I wrote a "post" asking for an advise about a good CW Key  (As a Newbie on CW )

Finally, after reading many wonderful, high technical knowledge, years of experience, I took a decision I would like to share with all you today

It wouldn't be possible by myself, and that's why I want to thanks to all Ham Amateurs whom shares their own experience in this community everyday.

I would like to thanks specially to:

Duane AC5AA,  Andrew K2OO, Kevin K4VD, Tom K1FR, Mark WS7M, Steve W6SDM, Monk K5HP, Lee W9OY, Stan VA7NF, Charles K5UA..... as well as  KF4HR,  W7NGA, Salvador EA4GLI - 8P9EH  and of course to Howard KY6LA 

To all you my best wishes you have a wonderful and peaceful holly-day season, Best Christmas!!! and a very good 2017 year

George, YV5WZ / PY3ZZZ

Comments

• Simon Lewis
    Simon Lewis Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    A fine choice and an excellent product line to choose from - Begali keys rock!

Kia Ora from NZ

73 Simon ZL4PLM
  • Duane_AC5AA
    Duane_AC5AA Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    Wow, what a beauty! Enjoy the fine key from Piettro!
  • Kevin
    Kevin Member
    edited July 2019
    It's a work of amazingly functional art George. I'm sure it will give you years and years of enjoyment.
  • Monk - K5HP
    Monk - K5HP Member
    edited March 2017
    Well done my friend! Love my Begali keys and I'm sure you will too. Not often art can be used daily in your chosen hobby for many years to come.
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    You're very welcome.  That is a beautiful key. 

I learned code over 50 years ago as a novice.  I am surprised and grateful that the art of CW is still around.  At the time I started learning, the most advanced keying system around was a Vibroplex paddle and Hallicrafters  vacuum tube/mercury relay keyer.  I'm glad to see that not only has CW survived, the state of the art in keying instruments has advanced as well.

I look forward to working you on CW some day.  73.  Steve
  • Clay N9IO
    Clay N9IO Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Now that's a nice looking key.  I too use a single lever key similar to my old vibroplex.
    Excellent choice George, Best 73'
  • G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    You certainly picked what I believe to be the very best available.  I have a trio of Begali Sculpture keys: the Sculpture Paddle (with offset touch-pieces), the Mono and the Arrow Straight key.image
    No excuse not to bash the key now!
    David G4NRT
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    What a beautiful key!! Congrats amigo! I wish you many many years of enjoyment.
    Feliz Navidad y próspero año nuevo para ti y para tus seres queridos.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.