Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CwSkimmer 6300

Mike NN9DD
Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in Third-Party Software
I am running at Flex 6500 and a Flex 6300 different QTH and the settings are exactly the same and should work as it sits.

What I am seeing is that when I start SDR Bridge and skimmer the 6300 goes instantly into transmit.  The only way to stop it is by shutting the radio down,  The MOX button is lit and hitting stops the transmit for about as long as you hold the button down.  It then returns to transmitting.

Not sure what I am missing but any thoughts would be helpful

Mike
N9DFD

Comments

• Andrew O'Brien
    Andrew O'Brien Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    That is NOT happening here with my 6300 , are you sure the SMARTSDR CAT settings are correct ?
    Andy K3UK
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    I suspect a problem may be with the CWSkimmer IQx.ini files SDR-Bridge uses since SDR-Bridge is telling the radio to go into transmit.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of SDR-Bridge loaded too.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Skimmer 1.91 and bridge 1.5.1.  They should be the latest  its working on the 6500 not the 6300.

I suspect your right with bridge and skimmer as I have turned on TX inhibit in the settings and I can copy fine

I will uninstall bridge and skimmer and reinstall it.

Mike

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    You may need to remove the ini files from the %PROGRAMDATA%W2RF folder before reinstalling.
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Ill try that because a straight reinstall did not work

Thanks Tim
  • Mike NN9DD
    Mike NN9DD Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    That Did it

Thanks Tim and have a great holiday

Mike

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    :-)
  • Dan -- KC4GO
    Dan -- KC4GO Member
    edited November 2016
    Tim, You're OK don't care what they say about you :)
    Thank for all you do. If you're travailing today BE SAFE.
    73's Dan

• Tim - W4TME
    edited December 2016
    Thanks, Dan.  Here is wishing a happy and safe Thanksgiving to everyone.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.