Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro SSDR 1.9.13.89, where are the delay, pitch, and sidetone controls?

N4FP
N4FP Member ✭✭
edited February 2020 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series
I have not been able to find the cw transmit delay, sidetone, or pitch controls in Maestro version 1.9.13.89.  Page 62 of the 1.9.9 manual shows a fihat includes these controls.  My AL-811H amp is going crazy with a 0 delay on the relay.  The tune power shown on that page has been moved to the Transmit page.  The TX delay on the Transmit page is for a different purpose and has no affect on the relay delay.  I frequently switch between barefoot QRQ with 0 delay and amplifier with 200 ms delay.  Can someone tell me where the setting is in this latest release?

Answers

• N4FP
    N4FP Member ✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Disregard the above post.  I need to remember the Maestro has buttons, some of which can be pushed.  Solved.  
  • Eric-KE5DTO
    Eric-KE5DTO Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited February 2017
    Note that you can also push on the RF Power indicator top center of the touchscreen to pull up that same menu.  I'm glad you figured it out.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.