Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Bluetooth not work on iOS app

iz7auh
iz7auh Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
I update to 1.0.7 iOS app SmartSDR but now no Bluetooth connection work....

Comments

• ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hi Frank,

can you please check the following and let us know if this helps:

No Bluetooth Headset output
    • Ensure you have audio even without the Headset
    • Ensure you have audio on your Headset without using the App
    • Ensure the Setting "Default to Speaker" in the Settings screen is switched off
    • Ensure audio gain of the headset is set high enough
    • Toggle the top speaker icon to mute and un-mute to see if the Headset starts working then
    • Use the control center (opens when sliding in from the bottom) to double check if your Headset is available for selection and is selected for audio output
    thank you!

vy 73,
    Marcus, DL8MRE
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Frank, i have no problem. Works well here. 73 Chris
  • I0JBL - Luc
    I0JBL - Luc Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Sorry guys I face the same problem. Chris which kind of device are you using with BT? Thanks in advance. 73, Luciano
  • ThisUserDoesNotExist
    ThisUserDoesNotExist Company Adviser ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Luciano, just for curiosity, did you check the above ?
    vy 73,
    Marcus
  • I0JBL - Luc
    I0JBL - Luc Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Not yet Marcus, I'll try this evening when I go back home, but I asked Chris because of I am not sure about my device (an old Logitech BT headset).
    I'll tell you asap  
    73 and tnx
    L. 
  • Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Luciano, it's a older Jabra device (have to check what model - it's not printed on it). Works well also with my Samsung S6 and, if i like, with my TomTom bike navigation system too. I know, most of the BT devices have different handling to pair. ... press button longer then xx Sec till LED flash 3 times then press .... then give code 0000 :-(

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited October 2016

I had same problem. Wound up I had to click on left menu button and go to audio to turn it on. Once I did that it worked fine.

Dave wo2x

• iz7auh
    iz7auh Member ✭✭
    edited October 2016
    All ok work! I see disable on Audio Tab "Audio device"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.