Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR v 1.9.7- A problem

Tom
Tom Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Upgrade went well, Maestro and radio completed its update. Everything seems to be OK.
Today, when I switched radio and Maestro I note the following:
On Maestro frequency cursor  and associated filter width area are missing
When Maestro is switched on, it connects to the radio itself, without usual steps like radio selection , etc.
The same problem occurs when when I use my PC connected to my Flex 6700 Frequency cursor and filter width area are missing.
Apart from this, radio works properly. My OS is Win7
Any suggestion what is wrong?

Tom, SP7WT

Comments

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    I do not understand your issue. Can you take a screenshot and post it?
    You can easily do it by pressing Ctrl+PrintScreen in your keyboard.

Or you can use the windows "Snipping Tool"

Once you have the picture, you can drag and drop it directly into a response here.
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    what steps have you taken to correct it?
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Greenshot is a great screen capture tool as well. A picture would really help.
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Tom,
    1) In 1.9.7, some startup steps are bypassed if you only have one Flex on your network..
    2) Are you saying that the cursor and filter indicators are missing but the radio seems to be receiving ?   Is the slice off of the panadapter?  Or are there no receive slices active?  If you can not add/remove a slice, try a reboot/power cycle of the radio.  If that still fails  try areset of the radio to factory defaults...

AL, K0VM
  • NM1W
    NM1W Member ✭✭
    edited July 2017
    I saw what is probably the same issue this morning; I run with 8 panadapters and 3 of them didnt show the slices.. The slice was off screen; Looked like the pana  initialized on some oddball freq and I had to double click on the slice to bring it in view.. If it happens again I'll take a screenshot.

• Tom
    Tom Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    I am pleased to report that the has gone. I do appreciate Al's , K0VM comments about a different Maestro start up routine if only one radio is on the network.
    I left my radio and Maestro running for a few hours, then restarted again. Everything seems to be OK now.
    While experiencing this problem  I also noted some odd frequency values on slice display.
    Interestingly, the radio was working as normal all the time

Tom, SP7WT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.