Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Radio Sport Mic Profile help

Ian1
Ian1 Member ✭✭
edited May 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
Gentleman

Seems my wife bought me a Radio Sport headset RS60CF with the M207 Microphone. I had been using the Heil Proset Elite on rare occasions.

Here is my problem never would have bought these myself due to the cost so I deleted the Mic Profile for the RadioSports appears this was a dumb move especially with no backup found.

I can of course spend a bit of time and create one from scratch or perhaps somebody can simply do a Export and E mail me the ones for the RadioSport headphones all of them.

If somebody knows another way please let me know I already tried a reinstall of 1.8.4 no luck.

Ian

Answers

• EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    You could save all your settings profiles and all and do a factory reset and that should bring them back, then import your old profiles and settings.
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Salvador

Sounds like your saying do a powercycle of the Flex Radio and that would restore the Mic Profiles to stock?

Didn't realize that the profiles were contained in the radio

Ian
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Not a power cylce but a factory reset. But make sure you do an export of all your current settings which you can them merge.
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
  • Ian1
    Ian1 Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Thanks again that restored them

Ian

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.