Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for iOS locks up on ipad 4

Dennis Daniel KM6DF
Dennis Daniel KM6DF Member ✭✭
edited March 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS
I have loaded the SmartSDR for iOS on to a IPad 4 everything seems to work ok until I try the direct frequency entry window then everything locks up . Does anyone else have a problem with SmartSDR for iOS locking up and requiring you to restart the app.

Answers

• N6OIL
    N6OIL Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    What IOS version are you on? Works great in mine with 9.3.4
  • Wayne VK4ACN
    Wayne VK4ACN Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Dennis

Go to left side menu-display. Slow down waterfall. I think from nemory its the bottom adjustment. I had same prob

Wayne
    https://community.flexradio.com/flexr...

Also go to ipad settings-general and turn off. Background app refresh
  • Dennis Daniel KM6DF
    edited December 2016
    I have the OS 9.3.4 and I have the net at the lowest setting still locks up
  • Jlawson40
    Jlawson40 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Dennis I had the same problem with my iPad3. With the advice of a few others in the community, here is what worked for me: Go to NET on the left side menu and select SLOW. Go to DISPLAY on the left side menu and slow down the waterfall. Close the App and depress the home button on the iPad bezel 2 times to bring up all the apps that you have had opened. Then swiftly swipe UP each app to make them disappear. Power down the iPad and power up to reboot. Then try the SmartsDR app for iOS again. My iPad3 runs fine now. Good luck. John - W8AGS
  • Dennis Daniel KM6DF
    edited December 2016
    John thanks it works and you must do each band 73 Dennis
  • Jlawson40
    Jlawson40 Member ✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Dennis Glad you got it working. It really is a nice app. It also runs great on my iPhone 6S also.. 73 , John

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.