Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for IOS not switching TX antenna ports on 6500

Cliff
Cliff Member
edited March 2017 in SmartSDR for iOS
SmartSDR for IOS not switching TX antennas on the 6500 ? RX antennas switch fine.

Works ok SmartSDR win7 , Dogpark OSX

Tried running both a iPad Mini and a iPhone6 no TX switching with either on the IOS version.

Any one else having this issue, otherwise works great.

thanks
Cliff VK2NP

Comments

• KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Looks like we missed this one in testing. ANT TX1 only seems to work. But RX works OK
  • Phil M0VSE
    Phil M0VSE Member ✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Yes just to confirm, I am seeing this as well. All OK if I switch ports with SSDR/Maestro first.
  • Cliff
    Cliff Member
    edited February 2017
    Thanks for confirming it thought I did something wrong

Cliff VK2NP
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I can confirm TX Ant is not switching in the app.  The TX antenna is set to whatever SmartSSDR was previously set to and will not change.   

Cal/N3CAL
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    This issue has been reported to the developers for investigation.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.