Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dayton is Moving

WA2SQQ
WA2SQQ Member ✭✭
edited October 2019 in New Ideas
http://hamvention.org/dayton-hamvention-2017-venue-announcement/
Though this is not directly related to FRS, many of us make the annual trek to Dayton. Keep an eye on the web site for more details. I apologize to the FRS Community moderators if they deem this inappropriate.

0 votes

Completed · Last Updated

Comments

• Rick Zach K1RJZ
    Rick Zach K1RJZ Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Your message was absolutely appropriate for those of us who endured manning a booth inside HARA Arena's unhealthy, moldy and musty indoor conditions.  Even those who merely visited the FRS booth had to endure a questionable environment but with a superb booth!

This is extremely good news and I wish DARA well in their new (perhaps forced upon them) facility.

Rick Zach, K1RJZ

• Michael Coslo
    Michael Coslo Member ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    As a person who decided that Hara Arena was a non-attendable health hazard after the 2011 "brownout" when the sewer line broke, I plan on attending the 2017 event. 

See y'all there next May.

I have no idea how Hara wasn't condemned. It was like holding a hamfest in a landfill, and it's sad, but in the end good to see it go.
  • Kendra Akin
    Kendra Akin Member
    edited August 2016
    We will have to learn a new environment.  BUT -It is about time. The building was fragile and the grounds beyond redemption.

Kendra  AC0HO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.