Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Antenna Genius and WWV

AH0U
AH0U Member
edited April 2019 in FLEX-6000 Signature Series

I am using the Antenna Genius with my 6700 and it works great!! Today I wanted to listen to WWV and I clicked on BANDS and then WWV and the rig went quiet... it was then that I realized the Antenna Genius had no antenna set for WWV or GEN so I tried  to assign my 20 meter beam to WWV but there seems to be no WWV or GEN in the pulldown menu on Antenna Genius.... Anybody have an idea how to do this???

tnx  AH0U

Answers

• K1UO Larry
    K1UO Larry Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

You should send the request in to Dragisa 4O9ITT  to add to the next release.  The best way currently is to use an antenna on the 6700's  RXA or RXB ports.

I am using this same configuration and cannot determine any other way to assign one of the Ant1 or Ant2 ports.

Regards

Larry  K1UO

• Andreas Junge
    Andreas Junge Member
    edited April 2019
    Try "None" as band, switch to WWV and then click on that antenna port in the AG app window.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.