Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SteppIR with Maestro?

Mal
Mal Member
edited April 2019 in Maestro
 I just got my invoice, so the Maestro will be here soon. Will my SteppIR change frequency when tuning the Maestro?
I am using my 6700 with the SD-100 controler and DDutil. All works fine. What wil happen when I add the Maestro?

Answers

• Barry N1EU
    Barry N1EU Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    good question

my guess is the DDUtil - SteppIR interface will not work but I hope I'm wrong
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    DDUTIL is how you need to,do it now. It runs on your main PC and works 100% with Maestro There is an enhancement request on the books to enable external device controls But don't know when it will happen as there is still a lot of other enhancement stuff to do first.
  • Cal  N3CAL
    Cal N3CAL Member ✭✭
    edited March 2017
    I'm using DDUtil running on one of my shacks computers (sitting next to my 6500) connected to my network which controls my Elecraft KPA-500/KAT500 and KPA-100A.  It still runs and works fine while using the Maestro connected to my 6500.  If I want to see what DDUTil is doing I have to remote a laptop  into that shack computer.

Cal/N3CAL 
  • Mal
    Mal Member
    edited April 2019
    Thanks
  • Jeff - AK0DX
    Jeff - AK0DX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

I have a Maestro on order. I was assuming SmartSDR CAT would still run on the shack PC driving my flex controller. Do I still need DDUtil?

Jeff - AK0DX

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Running 6500, Maestro, Quadra, DDUtil(v3.2.4.04), 3el SteppIR with SDA100 controller. Using Passive Listener in DDUtil the SDA100 controller follows the Flexradio if connected via the Maestro or if SmartSDR is used on shack computer. I also have setup the band data setup on DDUtil so band changes on the 6500 are changed on the Quadra.
  • KY6LA_Howard
    KY6LA_Howard Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    @Jeff Assuming u mean the SDA100 SteppIR controller. Yes you need DDUTIL to Synch the SteppIR

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.