Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Has anyone got their Maestro that has ordered one in November of 2015? and if so when you where noti

Jerry  WA9UKB
Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
edited April 2020 in Maestro
Has anyone got their Maestro that has ordered one in November of 2015? and if so when you where notified how long did it take after notification for it to arrive?ow long did it take after notification for it to arrive? Still waiting, also if you canceled your Order due to the long wait did they give back your 100 dollar deposit?

Answers

• James T. Whitehead
    James T. Whitehead Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I ordered November 6 - received invoice on Monday - paid it immediately - received tracking Info later that day - scheduled for delivery tomorrow - Thursday!!
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    You must be getting close Jerry.  I ordered mine on 10-16-15 and it's schedule to arrive today.  Based on order/delivery dates that I've been reading here on the forum, FRS must be catching up on their Maestro pre-orders.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    I just ordered another 6500. I paid my deposit last November. I was told there were only a few invoices in front of me that were being shipped and were gonna send mine next week with the new radio. Yours should be real soon
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited November 2018
    If you ordered in November, you should have already received or will be getting your invoice shortly.  Make sure you check you email inbox carefully, as there have been some customers that missed the notification or the notification accidently ended up in their SPAM folder.  Also, if your e-mail address changed between the time you placed your order and now, then you will not received it.

"...if you canceled your Order due to the long wait did they give back your 100 dollar deposit?"

The deposit is 100% refundable if to cancel your order.
  • Jerry  WA9UKB
    Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
    edited November 2018

I checked my junk and trash, spam folders on my email account also logged into my account and show where I bought the 6500 in 2014 and the pre order for the Maestro on Nov 15, 2015.

Ill keep watching the account on and off,

Thanks

Jerry,

wa9ukb@yahoo.com

• Jerry  WA9UKB
    Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

I checked my junk and trash, spam folders on my email account also logged into my account and show where I bought the 6500 in 2014 and the pre order for the Maestro on Nov 15, 2015.

I have not cancelled my order.

Ill keep watching the account on and off,

Thanks

Jerry,

wa9ukb@yahoo.com

• Mike Smoot
    Mike Smoot Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Jerry,

I pre-ordered my Maestro on Nov 28.  Received my invoice mid-day on June 10 and paid it right away, received the tracking info that same afternoon.  It shipped out the next day.  

Mike, KB1MH
  • Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    What email address should we watch for from Flex?

Rich - N5ZC
  • AA5JD John
    AA5JD John Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I pre ordered my Maestro in November 21015 just before the cutoff date. I received the invoice for full payment on June 9 2016. I answered it promptly and received my Maestro on June 13 2016. I live in San Antonio, TX so the shipping on UPS was overnight.
    John
    AA5JD

• Mike Smoot
    Mike Smoot Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    My invoice came from email address "FlexRadio Systems" (without quotes).  The first word in the subject line was "Invoice" (again, no quotes).  

Mike - KB1MH 
  • Jon_KF2E
    Jon_KF2E Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Jerry,

Why don't you just call Flex?

Jon...kf2e
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016
    My Maestro just showed up.  It only took a few minutes to get it up and running.  It was well worth the wait!  Thanks Flex!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited December 2016
    I see where your invoice was sent on the 13th and has been opened.
  • Jerry  WA9UKB
    Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

That sounds great

I was sent another Invoice yesterday evening and paid right then. waiting on a tracking number, heard said it could takes 2 weeks.

when the tracking number arrives will probably take 3-5 business days to Terre Haute, Indiana. from Texas.

at least I have the latest software version on the 6500, so it should be plug and play when it arrives.

Jerry,

• [Deleted User]
    edited April 2020
    Ordered in November 2015 . . . Will be here Tuesday
  • Mike Smoot
    Mike Smoot Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Note that the installation manuals for the tilt bracket and the optional adjustable feet are in the Maestro downloads area.

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    Looks like Flex is catching up.  I received my Maestro invoice this afternoon for a Feb 8, 2016 order.

Rich - N5ZC
  • Jerry  WA9UKB
    Jerry WA9UKB Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

Just got my tracking number this afternoon to early to tell as no info on UPS site yet.

Paid Invoice on the June 16,ordered mine Nov 15, 2015.

• Rob K1SR
    Rob K1SR Member
    edited June 2016
    Rich, I ordered and paid for mine on 2/20/16. The order on the site says complete. Looks like the good folks are getting caught up. I can only imagine how crazy its been for FRS. K1SR Rob
  • [Deleted User]
    edited December 2016
    Ordered mine on 11/15/15. Will be here TODAY . . . WOO HOO

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.