Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

It could never happen to me ...

IW7DMH, Enzo
IW7DMH, Enzo Member ✭✭
edited March 2017 in New Ideas
subtitle: when a bad day isn't so bad

I just would like to confirm that after sale support is great also on the other side of the ocean.
I read many times about problems of people that live in the States and in my mind I thought: "Wow, Usa friends are very lucky" and then "...ok, but it could never happen to me ..."
Unfortunately, last week, when Dudley, WA5QPZ, confirmed that my 6300 was definitively dead (for a blackout during the update process), I sent my rig to the Europe support center in Germany and I was ready to stay off the air for a month or more.
But it was not so bad, actually it was a great experience, considering the whole context.
People (Norbert) there, are very kind and professional: they can test and repair every Flex Rig mostly in just one day, and now my 6300 is here again, fully operational. Actually the repair time was been only three hours.
Here in Europe, lot of people are sceptical in buying a USA rig but I can be a witness of a great after sale service.
Well done FlexRadio and thank you very much

73' Enzo
iw7dmh

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    Thank you, Enzo.
  • Mike_WB8CXO
    Mike_WB8CXO Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Enzo, Glad you got your 6300 back quickly!!!  Thank You for sharing all your work with the rest of the community!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.