Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can't say enough about the people on this forum !

Bill  /  VA3QB
Bill / VA3QB Member ✭✭
edited January 2018 in SmartSDR for Windows
  Today I went looking for a program that seemed to not be available on the web and asked on this forum.

Within hours it was made available to myself and others. 

Thank you Howard & Walt for your efforts.  

Sure makes you feel good about this hobby.  

Bill
VA3QB

Comments

• G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Could not agree more! An excellent community has been built here!! David G4NRT
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017

The Intellect in this Flex Community is deep.  It's a great place to keep the brain cells in tune!!

Cheers

Kevin, Va3KGS

• G4IUA
    G4IUA Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I needed help with a DAX driver problem, which turned out to be particularly tricky to fix.  Dave wo2x came to my rescue and spent several hours of his time sorting it out for me.  

I agree; the level of support is excellent, both from FRS as a company and from individuals like Dave.  All in the spirit of amateur radio where we help each other.

Jeff - G4IUA
  • Rob Blackie
    Rob Blackie Member
    edited July 2016
    really ?? maybe im in the wrong place ..   :o)
  • Burt Fisher
    Burt Fisher Member ✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Support is excellent
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

Maybe!! 

This site is great for the Flex equipment users to resolve technical issues. 

Others out there with SDR equipment come here to see what all the excitement is about, and to get a better understanding where the "Leader in SDR" equipment is heading these days.  

What Flex Radio are you using Rob? 

I have a 6500, and a 5000.....

Happy Thoughts!!

& Cheers

Kevin, Va3KGS

• Rob Blackie
    Rob Blackie Member
    edited July 2016

none at the moment, im waiting delivery of a 6300 , it will be my first SDR transceiver,

but I have been playing with RTL SDR dongles for about a year, that is what  got me interested in a proper SDR radio :)

• km9r.mike
    km9r.mike Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I started with a 6300 as well. It is an awesome radio. I think you will be very happy with it Rob.
  • Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016

Great to here that you are looking into the Flex line of SDR radio's Rob.  You will be pleased.

Kevin

• Rob Blackie
    Rob Blackie Member
    edited July 2016

yes should be a lot of fun

rob 2M0LDT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.