Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro booted to windos. Then things got wierd.

Steve (N9SKM)
Steve (N9SKM) Member
edited June 2017 in Maestro
So the maestro booted to the windows lock screen. Then I saw the camera icon and being curious I clicked it expecting a black screen to pop up. Well that isn't what happened. I saw thisimage Wierd. Thought it was an artifact on the screen. Turned the light off to take a picture and it went away. Turns out there must be some kind of optical device in the phones jack on the back. I took a video of covering and uncovering it with the phone and the maestro screen reacting. Im assuming there is an optical audio device in there? Odd that windows saw it as a camera.

Comments

• Ross - K9COX
    Ross - K9COX Member ✭✭
    edited June 2017
    I saw that screen in the Poltergeist movie.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Carol Anne... walk into the light!
  • Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    You need to do a full shutdown of the Maestro by pressing and holding the power button for 10-15 seconds.  When the blue screen shows up keep holding the power button until the screen goes blank.  Wait about 15 more seconds and then press and hold the power button for 5-6 seconds to do a normal boot.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited June 2016
    Yeah it booted back up no problem i think the reason for it booting up odd was i had it powered by a 12v battery pack into the power in port. It ran flat and im sure caused the odd boot. I just thought it was interesting that there is some sort of optical device in there.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.