Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Community Elmers of the Year 2016

Tim - W4TME
Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
edited June 2020 in SmartSDR for Windows
This evening, I had the honor of presenting the Community Elmer of the Year 2016 awards at the FlexRadio Dayton Banquet to George Molnar KF2T, Steve Weinert K9ZW and Peter Viscarola K1PGV. This award recognizes an individual elmers efforts and contributions in assisting FlexRadio Community users in addition to being an advocate for FlexRadio. These deserving winners are an example of the spirit of elmering that everyone should strive to emulate. Congratulations!! From everyone at FlexRadio, thank you for you contributions to FlexRadio and the Community.

Comments

• Jay -- N0FB
    Jay -- N0FB Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Congrats George, Steve and Peter...and thank you!
  • Douglas Fillingham
    edited May 2016
    I think Tim warrants an award....Doug g4ovr

• Rich - N5ZC
    Rich - N5ZC Member ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Congrats

Rich - N5ZC
  • Gary Wise
    Gary Wise Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Congratulations guys. Well deserved!

73 Gary W4EEY
  • EA4GLI
    EA4GLI Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Grats guys!! And +1 on Tim's Award!
  • Peter K1PGV
    Peter K1PGV Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Wow... That's quite a surprise. Thank you very much. I'm honored. All I can say is that I try to help when I can, and when the range of my experience allows. And I hasten to add that my contributions pale in comparison to those of many others here on the forum. Thanks again. Peter K1PGV
  • Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Very humbled to be recognized. There have been so many people who have taken time to help me in our hobby. "Paying Forward" is the least one can do. With great respect to the truly bright folk in the community and to those who Elmered me, thank you. 73 Steve K9ZW
  • Ned K1NJ
    Ned K1NJ Member ✭✭
    edited December 2016

Yes, he does.  Always patient; always helpful.  Thanks, Tim.

Ned,  K1NJ

• Ernest - W4EG
    Ernest - W4EG Member ✭✭
    edited October 2019
    Congratulations to all the winners ... Great job; and thank you for all the help you all provide!
  • George KF2T
    George KF2T Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Thanks to the Community and Flex for allowing me to participate and enjoy ham radio so much with you all!
  • Steve W6SDM
    Steve W6SDM Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Congrats, guys.  Elmers rock!  Without you, none of us would know anything.  :)
  • ctate243
    ctate243 Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Congrats and well deserved Steve.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.