Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

There he Maestro send to Radioworld Toronto. We look forward to working with ...

Simon Lambert
Simon Lambert Member
edited February 2018 in Maestro

Answers

• Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Simon... you might want to look at what you typed.  What is it you are asking?

Mike va3mw
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited May 2016
    I want only to know If Flexradio have ship few Maestro to Radioworld to Toronto.We are few hamradio excited to buy and try the Maestro.
    Simply...
    Simon-ve2sim  Sorry for my wrong english..
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ah,  makes sense.  LOL
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited May 2016
    Sorry!!LOL!!!

• Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    I believe they are sending invoices amd filling all preorders (Including international) in the order they were received. Of course customs could hold that up.
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Ah,  makes sense.   There are a bunch of backorders that need to be filled of course, and that will take some time.  They had a lot of pre-orders.

You will like it once you use it.  I almost never use Smart SDR anymore.  

Many 73, Mike va3mw
  • Bill -VA3WTB
    Bill -VA3WTB Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2018
    I don't know if their distributors wait the same as private sales.
  • Steve (N9SKM)
    Steve (N9SKM) Member
    edited May 2016
    https://community.flexradio.com/flexradio/topics/maestro-invoicing

"Gerald - K5SDR, Official Rep
    Orders from international distributors will go out in the order in which they were originally received.  This would vary totally by when the specific distributor placed their orders. "

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

FRS in other threads mentioned distributor's orders were being filled in the same order taken sequence.

If Radioworld Toronto doesn't have any on order there may be a way to get people to have a chance to see one in person.  My QRZ.com email works if they won't have any.

Steve K9ZW

• Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited May 2016
    Customs Of course!!I have forget that!!Thank you guys for anwers Have a great day!

Simon-ve2sim 
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited February 2018
    Simon, if there is a Montreal club that speaks English (sorry :) ), I can do a demo as I am in Montreal from Monday to Wednesday most weeks.  I work for a company that is in Dorval.  Sorry, I am not sure where you are from.

I bring my Maestro with me every week.

Mike va3mw
  • Simon Lambert
    Simon Lambert Member
    edited May 2016
    Too Bad!!330 kms from Montréal too far!!Thank you!!

Simon-VE2SIM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.