Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro shipping notice received!

Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE Member ✭✭
edited June 2020 in Maestro
I just received a copy of my paid invoice with UPS tracking info!  I ordered Friday morning last year at Dayton and paid the balance Monday.  Hope to have it Friday.  This should mean that 1.72 maybe release tonight.  The new documentation has a revision history note dated today by Tim that states 'Final updates before release.'  When I saw that I just kept looking for the release and the special email.  Can't wait, I have my second PI to program tonight.    73 Jeff N3VE

Comments

• Tim - W4TME
    Tim - W4TME Administrator, FlexRadio Employee admin
    edited March 2017
    We are just finalizing the doc.  Getting ready....
  • Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Just received my updated (PAID) invoice with tracking number!!  My order was confirmed on 15 May, 2015 at 7:34 AM EDT.

Woo Hoo!
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited September 2018
    You are going to love it.    Sounds like you are working on your VPN items which is great.  Make sure you have running solid on your local net first.  

When running Wifi, try to use 5Ghz or  make sure you 2.4Ghz has very low latency (hence  my post from the other day).

I carry mine back and forth from my Toronto home to my Montreal office in my personal luggage.  My not so dirty laundry does a good job of protecting it.  :)

• Steve K9ZW
    Steve K9ZW Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2017

If it is the line on the QuickBooks Payment System Invoice that says "Your tracking ID:" I think that is just a payment transaction number.

If it is a number that starts as 1ZY226Rxxxxxxxx then it is a UPS ID number and you have to check if it is "in motion" or just pre-assigned.

Steve K9ZW

• Mike W8MM
    Mike W8MM Member ✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Mine says "Label Created" on the UPS site.

But, ... I'm patient.
  • James Whiteway
    edited May 2016
    Mine shows waiting for UPS pickup on the UPS website.
  • Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
    edited December 2016
    Michael, just got through the first Pi last night and will start testing when I get home from work.  When that works I will back it up and start on part 2 which I was able to watch today.  I am hoping that the second build will not take me as long. Thanks for the great info, had to pause the video many times, I am not real familiar with the Linus OS.  73 Jeff N3VE
  • Lewis Cheek
    Lewis Cheek Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    I heard a TRUE RUMOR that the attached picture is loading docks for FRS, Rumor is these trailers are full of Maestros waiting to roll out.

Lew N4COimage
  • K6OZY
    K6OZY Member ✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Glad it helped.  I am busy through Saturday, but would be able to get onto IRC Sat & Sunday PM to give a hand.  I may be able to jump on during the evenings Thurs-Fri too, that's kinda up in the air, but maybe.
  • Mike va3mw
    Mike va3mw Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    You can thank Chris for the video.  He did a great job.
  • David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    edited June 2020

Congrats Jeff! I'll catch you on the air :-)

Dave wo2x

• Rick Hadley - W0FG
    Rick Hadley - W0FG Member ✭✭
    edited January 2018
    Got my number, but it's not in the UPS system yet, so I guess I'll have to wait a few more days.

• Jeffrey Kerber, N3VE
    edited December 2016
    K6OZY, Chris thank you for your work on the videos, as a somewhat nube to Linux your video was very helpful but had some issues.  I will start working on the Pi's in a few minutes. If I have problems I will reach out for the help you so generously offered. 
    73 Jeff N3VE

• Scott - WM7C
    Scott - WM7C Member ✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I ordered in October 2015.  I received the invoice today and my Maestro has shipped already and will be here early next week.
  • KF4HR
    KF4HR Member ✭✭
    edited February 2017
    Thanks Scott.  I ordered mine on 10-23-15, no invoice yet but sounds like I may be getting close.
  • PB Shell - k7shl
    edited July 2018
    Well, I ordered on January  20th, so looks like there is still a wait ahead.  Worth it, but still a wait.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.